This visa allows you to:
- take part in workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, field of expertise
- participate in a professional development training programme in Australia.
This visa is not appropriate for persons whose sole intention is to work.
You might be eligible for this visa if:
- you are sponsored by an organisation:
- who is an approved temporary activities sponsor
- an existing training and research sponsor or a professional development sponsor provides sponsorship where your application is lodge on or before 18 May 2017
- the occupational training is provided directly by the sponsor (unless an exemption exists)
- the occupational training meets the criteria for one of the nomination eligibility types.