Business Talent (Migrant) Visa (subclass 132) allows you to:
- Establish a new or existing business in Australia.
- Travel in and out of Australia multiple times.
- Study in Australia.
- Have your family accompany you to Australia; they will have the same entitlements as you.
- Live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.
- This visa allows you to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia. It has two streams:
- Significant Business History stream: for high-calibre business owners or part-owners who want to do business in Australia
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream: for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
You might be able to get this visa if you are nominated by a state or territory government agency and are invited to apply by the minister.
You must also either:
- have net business and personal assets of at least AUD1.5 million and an annual business turnover of at least AUD3 million if you intend to apply for the visa in the Significant Business History stream, or
- have obtained at least AUD1 million in venture capital funding to start the commercialisation and development of a high-value business idea in Australia if you intend to apply for the visa in the Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream.