Follow the instructions below to complete an initial Comprehensive Visa Assessment/consultation which comprises of 60 minute consultation for a fee of AU$190.00 (includes if required Skype consultations).
Initial comprehensive visa assessment comprises of a 60 minute consultation with our immigration lawyer for a fee of AU$190.00. Should you thereafter wish to instruct us to proceed, the full amount paid will be set off from our fixed costs. (terms and conditions apply)
Prior to the consultation, we recommend that you complete our Visa Assessment Questionnaire, in order for us to thoroughly evaluate your chances of being granted a particular visa. Payment of AU$190.00 for all consultations will need to be paid in advance (click payment options to complete payment and under ‘enter description’ insert your full name/s and contact details with your payment).
Why should you invest AU$170.00 in our Comprehensive Visa Assessment service?
There are many online migration agents that claim they will provide you with a “free first consultation”. This is usually a drop down lists of questions and based on your answers, it will mention to you if you are eligible to make a particular visa migration application. With these ‘free assessments’ you never get to speak to an agent and in our case an ‘Australian immigration lawyer’, as you are not receiving any actual legal advice. The response that you will be receiving is based on a set of questions and even if you appear to have qualified for a particular category of visa, you may be prompted to transfer money to the agent to proceed with your application. At First Legal & Migration Services, we only charge a nominal fee of AU$190.00 for a Comprehensive Visa Assessment, which comprises of a sixty (60) minute consultation with our registered Australian immigration lawyer.
When you pay the first consultation fee, it means that you become our client and that we will stand by the legal advise we give you. Should you thereafter decide to instruct us to proceed with your matter, being lawyers and not just registered migration agents, we will undertake to provide you with the best legal advice and assistance in our official capacity.
After consulting with you, should it appear that you are not eligible to qualify for a particular visa, we will provide you with the best advice available in order for you to qualify and not encourage you to spend more money other than our first consultation fee.
- Australian visa applications for migration can be very complex.
- There may well be more than one visa you are eligible for.
- Often there is more than one approach that can be taken with migration to Australia.
- Australian immigration regulations are frequently subject to change.
- Visa applications can be a minefield of unforeseen pitfalls & problems.
- Visa application charges are significant and non-refundable.
- You will be taking advantage of our professional expertise and experience to identify the best strategy for you.
Using our Comprehensive Visa Assessment service to help you with your visa application, will enable you to maximise your chances of a successful application and realising your dream of migration to Australia.
To proceed with a initial Comprehensive Visa Assessment/ consultation, please follow our online instructions:
- Prior to the consultation, we recommend that you complete our Visa Assessment Questionnaire;
- Payment of AU$190.00 for all consultations will need to be paid in advance (click payment options to complete payment and under ‘enter description’ insert your full name/s and contact details with your payment);
- Once payment of AU$190.00 is received, we will telephone or email you to schedule a consultation.
All Skype consultations will be scheduled weekly (Mon-Fri) between 2pm-7pm AEST.