This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised education institution.
You must have:
- applied for and been accepted to study in a registered full-time course at an educational institution in Australia
- organised appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age.
This visa allows you to stay in Australia as the guardian of an international student younger than 18 years of age studying in Australia on a student visa.
- be a parent or person who has custody of the student, or a relative who is 21 years or older and has been nominated in writing by a parent or someone who has custody of the student
- not bring family members younger than 6 years of age, except under certain circumstances
- be able to provide accommodation, general welfare and other support to the student unless you are applying for this visa with the support of the government your home country.
This visa allows you to:
- take part in workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, field of expertise
- participate in a professional development training programme in Australia.
This visa is not appropriate for persons whose sole intention is to work.
You might be eligible for this visa if:
- you are sponsored by an organisation:
- who is an approved temporary activities sponsor
- an existing training and research sponsor or a professional development sponsor provides sponsorship where your application is lodge on or before 18 May 2017
- the occupational training is provided directly by the sponsor (unless an exemption exists)
- the occupational training meets the criteria for one of the nomination eligibility types.
This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution.
It lets you work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies.
You might be eligible to apply for this visa if you:
- are younger than 50 years of age
- are in Australia
- hold an eligible visa
- meet the two-year Australian study requirement
- meet the English language requirement
- have recently graduated with either an eligible qualification or with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the skilled occupation list (SOL).